Web Page Display is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-22. The program can be installed on Android.
This simple app displays a set list of web pages full screen.
It cycles through up to five URLs making it ideal for trade shows, display screens in public/reception areas etc.
- Choose the time delay between changing pages, or reloading the same page, or displaying only one page without changing
- Up to five URLs can loaded in sequence
- URLs are always loaded from the internet and not from the local cache so the displayed page is always the latest one available
- The app can prevent the device from sleeping while the app is running in the foreground.
- The app only cycles through URLs when it is in the foreground
- The app can be set to display in portrait or landscape mode. (This may not have the desired effect on certain devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick.)
As this app is designed primarily for static displays it has also been extensively tested on the Google Nexus Player and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
If you have any questions, comments or feature requests then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page Display (version 1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.